January 16, 2007

Tonight's Date

I have a date tonight. A date with a plastic surgeon *beaming with pride*. No, not an appointment, a DATE.
His name is Sean, he is very sweet. He is married, though... no, I am not a slut!!!! Wow, I didn't know you guys could be so judmental. My sexy Doctor is clearly having issues with his pregnant ex/future wife. You see, she is now too big for them to have enjoyable sex. Plus she just told him the baby suffered from Lobster claw syndrome. Yeah that can't help the sex.

You know what? You are right... hooking up with a guy whose spouse has a baby on board can't be good. Okay, okay, I won't be pulling a Britney. I'll hit on his partner instead. Goodbye Dr McNamara, Hello Dr Troy!
Now Christian Troy is a real catch: first of all he is single, and a doctor. And a hot one! He can afford expensive and tacky stuff. I wonder about his pad sometimes... it is a little over the top. Like black satin sheets... gimme a break! But I can live with that. His confidence is a real turn on, but unfortunately for him -or should I say for me?- it seems to mainly turn on crazy bitches. Do you want some dirt? I'll give you some dirt: He slept with a chick AND her teenage daughter! On the same night. In the same room. Yeah that's healthy.

Oh wait. I heard Christian might be gay. Rumor has it that he has the hots for Sean. Now that's too bad cuz I totally have a chance... no really.... I am serious.... okay I'll drop the act. No date for me tonight... just the new season of Nip/Tuck ;)

Image Source: Warner Bros/M6

No comments: